Monday, May 28, 2007

Walkout Basement

These pics are of the lot that we believe is ready to start digging the basement. The first picture is of our back yard. It's huge. Much larger than I thought it ws going to be. The pictures of the hole is the side where the walkout basement will go. As has been the case since the get go, Brandon did all the digging and clearing. I was starting to think he was working on other people's lots he was out there so much! But it turns out he was working on ours.










Stay tuned. Our builder is out of town until tomorrow; hopefully he will let us know when we can officially dig the basement soon!









3 comments:

Slaybell said...

WOW!! what a nice hole!! hee hee.. I think this is the nicest blog.. I love keeping up with your progress... Tell Brandon he can come dig a basement for me any day!! love Aunt Becky

Jennifer said...

You are building a mother-in-law suite, right? If not, how much can I send you to do this? It would be a great investment on my end!!

Staci said...

HA. Jennifer, my sister in law, Jennifer????? I don't think Brandon would go for that. Nice try though!