Sunday, May 13, 2007

Moving Dirt

Yesterday (May 12) Brandon and I went to the property. He was preparing the site for building while I sat and read my book and got some sun. I had a purpose for being there, really I did. Once he got the site all scalped, we then staked out the house and decided where it would go on the site. Here are some progress pictures. The one above shows our lot before he started.
This is Brandon just starting to cut the driveway.

This is the view across from our house, essentially what we will see out of our front door.





This is the site once it was pretty much scalped. Brandon got all this done in one day. We're hoping to start digging the basement in about 2 - 3 weeks, just whenever our builder calls us and says to go ahead!

Not much else to report right now. We are going on the 24th to pick out our brick and stone. We have a pretty good idea on what we want, it's just a matter of picking it out. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!















1 comment:

Penske said...

Looking good Staci!! I haven't checked in for awhile, good luck with the build!