Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 20, 2007




Yeah. I'm running out of titles, let alone clever ones. So I think I'll just start using dates! There has been a lot of progress the past week or so. They started laying the block as you can see in the pictures. Also this week, I picked out siding, shingles, windows and doors. It was fun. So far the decisions have been fairly easy for me and I don't fret about it. I just pick what I like and don't second guess it.

We have decided to not only brick the front and the garage side, but we're also bricking the walkout basement side so that will be pretty. I can't wait until they start on that!

Enjoy and thanks for the nice comments!

3 comments:

Juanita said...

Wow! Everything is coming right along. Congrats!

Travelin Gnome said...

Very cool...actually taking shape!

Staci said...

Thanks, girls! :-)